Our Pedi Pro Gel course enables you to remove dead skin and calluses from your client’s feet without causing any harm of damage with our alkaline gel based product. It is designed to only remove the “bad” and to keep the “good” skin intact. Our product does not require any additional neutralisers (It neutralises with normal water) and therefore it is more cost effective for salons to perform.
You will be able to:
- Ensure your own actions reduce health and safety.
- Fulfil reception duties.
- Promote additional products and / or services to clients
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work.
- Explain the anatomy and physiology of the foot and skin.
- Explain the chemical properties of pedicure products.
- Prepare the workstation for a pedicure service.
- Prepare a client for pedicure service.
- Provide a pedicure service with Pedi Pro Gel.
- Product recommendations.
What Will You Learn?
- Identifying the dead skin on all feet
- Retail products for clients that will help keep their feet neat
- How to neutralise the product properly
- How to use the product correctly
- Practicing on a model
- Duration of the treatment
- After the training has been completed you will receive a certificate
- Pricing for the pedi peel procedure
- Advertising methods and materials