Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy) is a procedure where you will be using a device with tiny, shallow needles to essentially pierce fine holes known as a micro-injury into the skin’s surface. It encourages the skin to stimulate collagen production, filling in fine lines, plumping the skin and contributing to a younger look. Our topical anaesthetics are very effective, so very little, if any discomfort is experienced during treatment.
What you will learn:
- How to treat fine lines, wrinkles and signs of aging.
- How to treat different scars.
- How to treat stretch marks.
- Contra-indications to the treatment.
What Will You Learn?
- · Basic Microneedling Techniques
- · Advance Microneedling Techniques
- · Facial Needling
- · Body Needling
- · Needling procedures for wrinkles, fine lines and Indented scars
- · Stretchmark reduction
- · Loose skin
- · Discolouration
- · Age spots
- · Large pores.
- · History of microneedling procedure