Eyebrow lamination is a relatively new procedure that focuses on creating shiny, smooth brows. Also sometimes called an “eyebrow perm,” the high-shine effects tend to be sought after by those who may be experiencing thinning or unruly brows.
As a semi-permanent procedure, eyebrow lamination may also be a good fit if you want to keep your brows styled a certain way but are tired of using eyebrow gel every day. You will need to repeat the process at some point in the future to maintain your results,
What Will You Learn?
- What is brow lamination.
- How to do a proper patch test.
- Hygiene and safety practices.
- Tools and supplies that are needed.
- How to conduct a proper consultation.
- Stages of hair growth.
- Step-By-Step brow lamination procedure.