* Your Own NewSkin Glow System with Serums
* Treatment Protocol
* Live Instructor Demonstration
* Skin Types & Skin Concerns
* Student training on live model
* Equipment and system overview
* Cost per treatment
* How the Glow Hydrodermabrasion system works on the skin
* Training Manual
* All about
- Oxygen Infusion
* And much more!
You can become your own boss and become Certified with Us .
Hydrodermabrasion is a dermatological procedure which combines simultaneous dermal infusion of medicinal products and crystal-free exfoliation.
WHAT IS Hydrodermabrasion?
Hydrodermabrasion is the latest in skin care and an alternative to microdermabrasion without the use of crystals or diamond tips to abrade the skin. Instead, it combines the natural benefits of oxygen and water to shoot a pressurized stream of saline solution onto the skin. The high velocity of this procedure effectively removes dead skin cells at first contact, exfoliating and soothing the skin at the same time. Hydrodermabrasion hydrates, cleans, and revitalizes skin while supporting healthy blood circulation. Better circulation, in turn, promotes the production of collagen and elastin fibers that tighten the skin and promote a youthful look.
Benefits of Hydrodermabrasion:
* Benefits sensitive skin that cannot undergo other forms of microdermabrasion
* Decreases visibility of scarring and dark shadows
* Improves blood circulation
* Supports collagen and elastin production
* Tightens skin
* Leaves skin smooth and glowing
* Uses all natural elements and minerals
In this type of treatment, dead skin cells are exfoliated and vacuumed off the face with a microdermabrasion machine that uses microdermabrasion tips covered in tiny diamonds. This procedure is non-surgical known to be most effective on deep acne scars or old stretch marks.
Besides, the diamond tips together with the strong suction make it possible to exfoliate the skin more thoroughly than other procedures. With the flexibility of using different suction levels, it also increases blood flow to the skin, and that in turn helps to produce collagen.
WHAT IS OXYGEN INFUSION?
Oxygen therapy is a protocol that infuses the skin with an all-natural anti-aging molecule: pure oxygen. This re-energizes tired cells in the skin to recover their splendor and youth. The skin appears more plump, hydrated and regains light and clarity. Oxygen therapy is also ideal when combined with other treatments, according to skin type and needs. This technique is one of the most demanded and can be used in combination with serums and other cosmetic products.
BENEFITS OF OXYGEN INFUSION THERAPY:
- Purifies the face
- Hydrates the skin
- Gives skin a rested and radiant appearance
NewSkin Glow System- 3 modalities, top-of-the-line technology, and marvelous results for your skin!
It features a beautiful sleek design with:
* Diamond Dermabrasion
* Oxygen Infusion Therapy
The New skin Glow System is a hydro technology machine that lets you customize every treatment for each individual client. Hydro technology is water & serum solutions pressurized into the skin. As water is being pressurized into the skin vacuum pressure is lifting impurities and surface skin cells. Our specialized wand helps to pick up those impurities and gently exfoliate the skin.
It’s a simple technology concept that gives beautiful and instant results. Additionally, the New skin Glow hydro System has 5 built in containers: 3 to fill with serums/solutions of your choice and one just pure and 1 for waste products—so your work can be mess-free and organized.
All this including the skin Glow hydro machine for just
What Will You Learn?
- * Benefits sensitive skin that cannot undergo other forms of microdermabrasion
- * Decreases visibility of scarring and dark shadows
- * Improves blood circulation
- * Supports collagen and elastin production
- * Tightens skin
- * Leaves skin smooth and glowing
- * Uses all natural elements and minerals
- BENEFITS OF OXYGEN INFUSION THERAPY:
- 1. Purifies the face
- 2. Hydrates the skin
- * Hydradermabrasion
- * Diamond Dermabrasion
- * Oxygen Infusion Therapy